The heart of eWomenNetwork is the eWomenNetwork Foundation, a 501(c)(3) created soon after the start of eWomenNetwork, Inc. Through this non-profit organization, we are able to build upon the philosophy of our company "It takes teamwork to make the dream work" and extend its reach to those who need it most.
- To raise funds in support of health, safety and wellness initiatives that benefit women in all phases of their lives.
- To provide financial and networking support to female students who have achieved academic excellence and demonstrated a commitment to success as a business or professional leader.
- To establish partnerships with non-profit organizations, corporations, and local, civic, and governmental agencies who can provide resources to our target population and help to raise funds for them.
- To share the vast collective talents, experience and wisdom of thousands of eWomenNetwork members with women in need and to support future business and community leaders by "femtoring," educating and training them.
- To encourage an environment of caring, healing and growth for women and children by helping them to achieve their optimum potential in all spheres of their lives.
Who We Are
The eWomenNetwork Foundation provides a multitude of ways for our members to reach out beyond their own companies to support women who are less fortunate. Through funds raised by our member chapters and the generosity of many others, eWomenNetwork Foundation has been able to provide, among other things:
- 97 cash grants to local non-profit organizations throughout North America addressing the needs of women and families
- Through our International Femtor Awards program, 140 scholarships have been given to "Emerging Leaders" who, at a young age, have already demonstrated outstanding leadership and a commitment to serving others and special recognition awards to those women who have been exemplars of the "lift as you climb" philosophy of giving back
Since its inception, the eWomenNetwork Foundation has awarded hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and in-kind services to numerous International Femtor® Award winners and Grant recipients.
We also support the healthy esteem and early development of supportive networks for teenage girls through our Rising Star Retreat for Girls, conducted annually in conjunction with the eWomenNetwork International Conference and Business Expo in Dallas, Texas.
If you would like to learn more about The eWomenNetwork Foundation, please feel free to send an email to Foundation@eWomenNetwork.com